I just finished reading your newsletter and soaked in every word. We vacation in February and I have been reading your newsletters for years. I especially enjoy reading it when our trip is coming up. I really enjoy hearing about the changes that have taken place to the island since we were last there. I am printing the letter now so I can start thinking about restaurants to visit, activities to enjoy, and places to visit. We have been coming to St. Maarten for about 15 years now and find something new to do each time. Just wanted to let you know I really do enjoy your newsletter! Thanks so much! St. Maarten resident for at least 2 weeks out of the year!
Kathy R., Owensboro, KY
"We used The Value Guide on our trip and our trip would not have been the same without it! I will recommend it to anyone traveling to St. Maarten/St. Martin. We wish you had a travel guide for every location we wish to travel! Thank you!"
Kathy S., Florida, USA
- "We have visited St. Martin numerous times, but still found new information in The Value Guide."
- Jack L., USA
- "We just got back from a wonderful week in St. Martin, made all the more perfect by the Value Guide ... thanks."
- Richard, Shropshire, UK
"... great time visiting the various beaches; met Gus and Janet on Rouge Beach ...
We really used your guide and ended up at alot of the places you recommended. We did go to Touch of Gold and bought a necklace for Marilyn with a diamond heart piece that she loves. They were very nice and helpful ... had dinner on our anniversary at La Samanna, was the best ... All in all we had fun, met some interesting people, got some relaxation (when I wasn't driving) and the food was as good as you said. Thanks Sam for your help" Ron and Marilyn, Plano, TX
- "Thank you very much for your Value Guide. It came in very handy while my wife and I were on the island. You have a great Value guide and many thanks for sending it to us." Dennis, Costa Mesa, CA
- "I've printed and read the entire guide, my husband and I loved it. It is the most informative guide we've gotten to date and has been very helpful, we appreciate you sharing it with us."
- Sheba & Richard F., Los Angeles, CA
- "The descriptions in the Value Guide were right. Orient Bay - Just fabulous ... No matter where we went, the food was very good ..." Pam, New Jersey
- My husband and I have been to St. Martin for the last 2 years, and have enjoyed this "hidden treasure" of an island immensely. Your site was a great help to us to gather information on what to do, and where to go. What a great "extra gift" to run into a contest for a chance of a lifetime 3 year running vacation!!!!! I am glad that I am still considered on your mailing list, as I know some companies do not keep these lists for very long, and loose track of their clients. Whoever wins your fabulous contest will be hooked like we are to come back year after year.
- Thank you for the opportunity to enter, and keep in touch. Chriss, Harrisburg, PA
"I want to thank both of you for the valuable information that the Value Guide supplied us for our trip to St. Martin/St. Maarten. We loved our time there, but we especially liked the French Side." Anne C., Ashland, VA
- "I wanted to thank you for the great advice that you gave in the Value Guide to St. Maarten--- we just returned and absolutely loved it. I printed the Guide from the web as our official tourist handbook and it was very helpful. I expecially appreciated your coverage of La Samanna-- hands down the most romantic dinner spot I have ever visited! Thanks so much for your helpful hints... We'll go back as soon as we can!"
- Jennie S. & Kevin B., Washington, D.C.