Official Contest Rules
Win A Dream Vacation for Two!
6 Days/5 Nights in Cancun, Mexico at
The luxurious Nizuc Resort & Spa
1. Sponsor: Steeple Associates, Inc., 5201 Warrens Way, Wanaque, NJ, 07465, d/b/a MexicoDeluxeHotels.com, is the sponsor of A Dream Vacation for Two! The contest prize includes 6 Days/5 Nights at the Nizuc Resort & Spa, Cancun, Mexico, which was named the Hotel of the Year, Latin America & Caribbean Award; and the 2018 Awards of Excellence.
3. Drawing: The contest period begins on January 1, 2018 at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends at 11:59 PM on July 31, 2018. The prize drawing will be conducted on or about August 5, 2018 to select one randomly chosen winner from all eligible individuals. Odds of winning depend on the number of individuals who register by the entry deadline. The winner will be notified by telephone and or email to the email address provided on the registration within five working days of the prize drawing at which time a home address will be requested to forward a registered letter of notice and an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release form.
4. The winner must respond to initial telephone contact within 14 days. In addition, the winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release form within 14 days of notification. Prize winner’s traveling companion will be required to execute a
Companion Release of Liability prior to travel. Acceptance by the winner of the prize offered constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and likeness for any lawful purpose without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. All expenses on receipt and use of the prize and any federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Participants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Contest Rules and understand that the contest results are final in all respects. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of the prize to an alternate prize winner. Sponsor reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, delay or suspend the contest should any technical difficulty beyond the control of the Sponsor copt the administration and security of the Contest.
5. How to Enter: No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. Entry in the contest is gained when an individual visits www.MexicoDeluxeHotels.com and submits an email requesting entry in the contest before 11:59 PM on July 31, 2018. Completing this action automatically enters an individual in the contest. Entry limited to one per person. Incomplete registrations are ineligible. An entry will be declared ineligible and disqualified, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, if it is deemed to be incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent.
6. Steeple Associates, Inc. is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries. Nor is Steeple Associates, Inc. responsible for computer system, phone line, technical hardware, software, and program or server failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, for inaccurate transcription of information, for entries that are stolen, garbled or delayed computer transmission or network connections, or any other difficulties which are human or technical in nature.
7. Prize Description
A Dream Vacation Package at Nizuc Resort & Spa, Cancun, Mexico, includes:
- Six (6) days/five (5) nights for two in an Ocean Suite with a King Size bed;
- Breakfast for two each day; and
- One Hydrotherapy thermal experience in the Spa by ESPA for two.
Approximate retail value: $5,500. For information about Nizuc Resort, please visit www.Nizuc.com.
8. The contest does not include the cost of air travel to Cancun, Mexico. This is solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner must redeem the prize within the travel dates of September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2019. Travel dates are subject to space availability and blackout dates for Christmas (Dec. 22, 2018 to Jan. 1,, 2019), President’s Week (February 17 to March 1, 2019), Thanksgiving, New Years and Easter apply.
9. Meals, transfers, departure taxes, and all personal expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner. The prize is non-transferable. No substitutions, exchanges, or cash redemption allowed; except by Steeple Associates, Inc. due to unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
10. Winner: The winner’s name, likeness, hometown and state may be posted on MexicoDeluxeHotels.com’s home page after receipt of the Affidavit of Eligibility/Release.
11. General: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW AND OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
12. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, INDIVIDUALS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD THE SPONSOR, ITS PARENT COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND ALL OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, AND ADVERTISING, PROMOTION AND PRODUCTION AGENCIES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST.
13. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, PRIZE WINNER AND TRAVEL COMPANION RELEASE SPONSOR, ITS PARENT COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND ALL OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, AND ADVERTISING, PROMOTION AND PRODUCTION AGENCIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, HARM, DAMAGES, INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE AND CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
14. Sponsor neither makes nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize.